Sunday, October 7, 2007

Its been a couple of Months Now

Since I posted anything. Things have not been going as planned here. I did finally get a Halloween kit done and hope everyone enjoys it. I just luv Halloween, my favorite holiday. I am hoping I will have time to post some add ons to this as the month goes by, but will have to wait and see, because I am so behind on getting some things done that it is driving me crazy that I haven't finished them. I should have a few templates done before the end of the month though. That is my goal for this month is to make a couple more page templates.




no longer available

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

mousee23@yahoo said...

I love this~~Anne

cindyrelly said...

Thank you for your freebies. I know what you mean about loving paper scrapping but I have had stuff gathering dust around here for many years now and I think it is safe to say that my new love needs to be digi! Less dusting!! Hooray ;)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this fantastic kit!!!!

Peggie said...

This is very pretty. Thank you.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.