Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wanted to share some

The Christmas Cards I made at an SU class. I had fun making these and I might go to a couple more Christmas Card classes before the end of the year, I don't think I will go every month for the Christmas card class because I don't know that many people to send them to. Being a stay at home mom I don't get out much. I think maybe 2 or 3 more classes and that will be it. You make 5 cards 2 each and you leave with 10 cards.









And here are 3 ATC I made, just playing around, thought they turned out alright.



2 comments:

Atty said...

Great cards Tammy. You've got a great start on xmas cards. Your style has changed too. Great to see such a wonderful variety of creations. TFS
hugs,
Donna

The Country Rose said...

Hi Tammy! Came here from your post on Paperscraps and love, love, love the Christmas cards and ATC's you made!!!

Barb