Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What have I been up to

I have been getting my scrapping area the way I want it, it is going ok but just wish I had more room. I also am making some Birthday cards, my Dad's and step-Mom's B-day is coming up. Oh why do I do this to myself and wait until the last minute to get this done, because I have to put things off to the last minute. I want to change that this year. I would like to have everything done on time or way before they need to be done.
I have both Cricut personal and the cricut expression and also the design studio, I am learning or should I say trying to learn how to use the cricut expression and DS these are new to me I have had the personal cricut for over a year maybe 2 now and loved that one but now it sets in its box because I have no room for both being out.

Well have a nice night and will try and post the cards in a day or two.

No comments: