Sunday, August 26, 2007

Another try at a template

I have been gone for a little while and then when I got back home had to get my daughter ready for school, which tomorrow is her first day, thank the heavens, LOL, I was going to send my son to pre-k this year but there is no bus to pick him up and with 1 vehicle in the family that would be kind of hard to get him to and from school each and everyday. So we decided to wait 1 more year.

So have been busy the last two weeks, plus trying to get a Thanksgiving/fall kit done and even a Halloween kit done. I decided to make another template.




no longer available

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I try and go to the download it say can't find this site. I tried several time.
jlwbake@msn.com

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Taffy said...

Great sketch! :)