Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What has been going on

I haven't had any mojo going through my veins as of late so I haven't made a card for a little while and a LO in a very long time. My nose has been stuck in books. I am reading all my Stephanie Plum series once again. I got every 1 off those books and this isn't the first time I have read them I have read most of those books at least 3 times. I have every book that Janet Evanovich has written except 1 and I am still looking for that. I just hope that I get my mojo back soon because I got all of Nora Roberts/JD Rob (and let me tell you there is over 100 of those books combined) and I am thinking about reading those again, lol. When I start reading I have a very hard time putting the book down until it is done. I don't know if others have this problem but I know I do and sometimes it drives me batties. I got other books too, like The Twilight Saga and The Host and James Patterson's woman's murder club books and some of his other books not all of his books as of yet but getting there. I am going to have to take a picture of my all my books and do a LO on them. Well I hope things get back on track soon for me.

Have a nice day everyone hope to be back soon with mojo running through my veins once again.

No comments: